2022 COHORT APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN SEPT. 1, 2021 > This is a yearly call for applicants who want to be considered for the next cohort of Missional Coaches, who learn church health/growth consulting by shadowing me and participating in actual consultations.
Email email@example.com now to apply for the next cohort and to be considered for one of the three scholarships.
Missional coaches have joined me for consultations at …
- Ferguson, Missouri to help a Caucasian church transition to a multi-ethnic congregation.
- Vineyard Church of Cincinnati, Ohio a mega-church to help with their pastoral transition to a new pastor.
- Tower Hill Church (1st Presbyterian Church) of Red Bank, New Jersey a growing church that has just changed its name to Tower Hill Church.
- Train personally with Dr. Whitesel, one of the most experienced (25+ years), scholarly (recipient of 2 McGavran Awards), respected (vice president of the Society for Church Consulting) consultants in America/Canada.
- Go behind the scenes with Dr. Whitesel to client meetings with pastors, boards and church focus groups.
- Plus become a memberof the Missional Coaches Network at http://www.MissionalCoaches.com
Do you know someone who should be trained in Church Health Consulting? Then email me soon. As usual, only six (6) suitable applicants will be accepted before December 1.
> And the first three (3) can apply for a 50% discount. <<
Apply now for the upcoming cohort & TRAINING FOR MISSIONAL COACHES (click to download more information: )
- WHO IS THIS FOR?
- All potential church health/growth consultants and coaches.
- Denominational Leaders, Consultants, Coaches, Church Advisors.
- Join an elite group of ONLY six to eight (6 – 8) trainees.
- Missional Church Coach training by Bob Whitesel D.Min. Ph.D., professor of Missional Leadership, Wesley Seminary and VP of the Society for Church Consulting
- Join Dr. Whitesel on three (3) consultation visits to analyze actual case-studies under supervision by Dr. Whitesel
- REDUCED TRAINING COSTS …
- If booked before the end of the year, a 50% discount on coaching fees resulting in a total of $1500.
- But, ONLY the first three (3) suitable applicants will be accepted.
Email me today for the online application link: bob@ChurchHealth.expert
TESTIMONIAL (picture of Dr. Jan Paron, missional coach speaking at Indiana Wesleyan University graduation 2014): “I use everything I learned from my missional coaching experiences. The internship provided me with the initial foundation for church turnaround. Now, I add my own expertise and strategies for multiethnic church growth.” Dr. Jan Paron, Academic Dean/Professor at All Nations Leadership Institute, and Alsip, IL and minister at the multi-ethnic Lighthouse Church of All Nations
2014 Missional Coaches in Key Largo, FL (picture above).
TESTIMONIAL (Rev. Matt McCarrick): “One of my favorite aspects of the program was how much Dr. Whitesel allowed us to be engaged in the process. This wasn’t a ‘sit in the back and watch me’ kind of internship. We were right next to Dr. Whitesel at every step of the journey.
- He shared his research findings, his thoughts, and notes with our team.
- We were able to sit in on the panel discussions with Dr. Whitesel and give our own insights into the issues our client was facing.
- We prepared an analysis of strengths and weaknesses and had the opportunity to present our findings during a coaching session.
- We had full access to the process Dr. Whitesel uses to counsel and coach these churches.
- Finally, I loved the team aspect… we grew close.
I have had an amazing year. I am sad it is coming to a close. I looked forward to each one of my consultations, knowing I would get to spend more time with these friends and colleagues. I encourage you to be a missional coach this year. I know the money is a sacrifice. It was for me! But God has already started to use this opportunity in my life. So, I would challenge you to take a leap of faith and dive in! You will not regret this decision. You may be amazed by the doors it opens up in the future!”
Consulting for mega-church, Vineyard of Cincinnati.