25+ years of research, books, consultation work and two doctorates in the fields of church health and growth have led to my writing, speaking and consulting practice.
bob@ChurchHealth.expert / 888-C3-PLANS
- Author of
- Consulted for hundreds of churches over 25+ years.
- Keynoting National Conventions
- Seminars & sermons for denominations, districts and churches
- Founding professor and Professor of Missional Leadership of Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Earned degrees:
- M.Div., Master of Divinity, 1977, Fuller Theological Seminary.
- D.Min., Doctor of Ministry, 1989, Fuller Theological Seminary.
- Ph.D.: Doctor of Philosophy, 2009, Fuller Theological Seminary.
- “Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Scholarship in Church Growth” by the faculty of Fuller Theological Seminary.
- “Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Church Growth” by the Great Commission Research Network.
- Three times “Co-Resource of the Year” or “Runner-up, Resource of the Year” on Leadership and/or Evangelism by Outreach Magazine.
- Great Commission Research Network (GCRN), former president.
- Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education (AETE), president.
- Society for Church Consulting (SCC), vice-president.
- Academy for Intercultural Church Research (AICR), co-founder.
- More at … Bob Whitesel (bio for publicity)