(contact bob@ChurchHealth.net to discuss your personalized plan)
This diagnostic is required when conflict has created an impasse so that attendance is declining. Careful mediation built upon the strengths of your members leads to a mutually agreeable growth plan.
This consultation also includes an in-depth 50+ page document of analysis and suggestions, and in addition Dr. Whitesel will work with you to develop a workable 10-Year Growth Plan.
- 1 or 2 year Implementation Assistance
- In-depth Interviews with: Pastors and Staff, Opinion makers, Key Lay Leaders
- Employing (among other data-gathering instruments):
- Conflict Perception Questionnaires (Confidential)
- Congregational Questionnaires
- Genesis of the conflict,
- Basis of the conflict,
- Contributors to the conflict,
- Forecast of unresolved conflict
- 5 methods of handling conflict including:
A 10-Year Growth Strategy (custom-tailored), that will:
- Tactfully and carefully resolve conflict
- With bi-yearly actions steps and goals
- Plan and evaluate related problems before they arise,
- Employ realistic growth projections.
- Harmonize the church.
7 Custom-tailored clinics
7 on-site visits
Toll Free phone support
Cost: $5.800 (2 years) or $4,200 (1 year) … Our fee structure is 1/2 to 1/3 the fee most church growth consultants charge.
AND this consultation is Eligible for:
- Fee Support (reduced cost based on need)
- A low monthly payment plan.